Friday 16 October 2009

Introducing Georgina


We would like to introduce Georgina, hopefully a new addition to our household soon. Georgina is an abandoned puppy (I think Cristina said 3 to 4 months old) and in order to fill the 'void' left in our home by the loss of Lucy; we felt we needed to adopt another 'girlie dog'. I just hope when we meet her, Robin accepts her. No idea what breed etc she is, but it doesn't matter. She will never replace Lucy, but Cristina really feels that she needs to fill the void, as it were. I have no doubt that I, personally, will spoil her, as I did Lucy. I am certain Georgina will sooth our grief, and bring back the patter of a second pair of small feet within our apartment walls. And it is good to help these abandoned dogs and give them loving homes. I think she is cute... and especially like the 'bow' across her chest.

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable, hopefully all will go well and she will fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very cute! I hope she works well with your family... I think she would make a wonderful new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... ...traigo
    sangre
    de
    la
    tarde
    herida
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazon
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    TE SIGO TU BLOG




    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesia ...


    AFECTUOSAMENTE
    4PAWS4PALWYS




    jose
    ramon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear dog lovers,

    Please visit to: http://my-dog-memory.blogspot.com/...

    Let come and sharing you and your doggie's stories. Memorable moment will be always remember in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very cute! I hope she works well with your family... I think she would make a wonderful new addition. Work From Home

    ReplyDelete