Sunday 12 December 2010

'Abby - the cat that's just had the cream'


Well; the cat that's just had the cream... or content to watch her master work - a stone mason in the shadowy depths of a temple.

Now I can rest as I just gave this painting to my local vet - the kind and generous doctor who looked after our Lucy so tenderly. My wife insisted I complete the work on Abby and well, I couldn't argue with her so swiftly let my hands follow some unseen force to make Abby 'come to life'. She lives! Now she is content.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to share this beautiful post with us. This artwork is so nice and we hope they enjoyed the gift from you. Have a great rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete